Graciously aromatic with notes of red and black berry fruits, spice and white pepper. Elegance and structure on the palate with supple velvety tannins. Complex nose of juicy mulberry and bramble fruit that linger. Fresh juicy balanced acidity and very subtle oak with hints of clove.
Delicious served alongside game, spare ribs, steak or spicy lamb dishes.
Downloads (Tasting Notes)
- 4 stars John Platter Wine Guide 2021 (2017 Vintage)
- 92 Points – Tim Atkin Report 2019 (2017 Vintage)
- 92 Points – Christian Eedes 2019 (2017 Vintage)
- Top 20 – Shiraz SA Challenge 2020 (2017 Vintage)
- 90 Points – Decanter Awards 2020 (2017 Vintage)
- Veritas Silver Medal Award 2020 (2017 Vintage)